With the Word: Acts
A Bible Study and Devotional Guide for Groups or Individuals
Product Code: 9694
Binding Information: Paper
Publication Date: 2/15/2013
Availability: In stock.
We draw closer to God when we spend time with the Word. This new Bible study and devotional series explores specific books of the Bible from an Anabaptist perspective. Each session takes adult groups or individuals through study, discussion, and reflection before ending with seven short devotionals. Also included are leader suggestions if used in a group setting. Spend time With the Word today!
1. Encountering the Spirit (Acts 2:1-12)
2. Repent and be baptized (Acts 2:12-42)
3. Sharing community (Acts 2:37-47; 4:32-35)
4. Faithful servants (Acts 6:1-15; 7:51-60)
5. Interpreting the Word (Acts 8:26-38)
6. New vision (Acts 9:1-19a)
7. Seeking help in times of need (Acts 9:32-43)
8. Never alone (Acts 12:1-17)