With the Word: John
A Bible Study and Devotional Guide for Groups or Individuals
Product Code: 9695
Binding Information: Paper
Publication Date: 2/15/2013
Availability: In stock.
We draw closer to God when we spend time with the Word. This new Bible study and devotional series explores specific books of the Bible from an Anabaptist perspective. Each session takes adult groups or individuals through study, discussion, and reflection before ending with seven short devotionals. Also included are leader suggestions if used in a group setting. Spend time With the Word today!
1. The Word was in the beginning (John 1:1-8)
2. Christ, the image of God (John 1:9-18)
3. God’s Word saves (John 3:1-21)
4. The Good Shepherd (John 10:1-18)
5. To be a servant (John 13:1-20)
6. No place like home (John 14:1-14)
7. Dawn of a new day (John 20:1-18)
8. A new community in Christ (John 20:19-31)